You have got to be smart with Smart phones of these days, follow these 8 tips so that your phone don’t easily get broken.
1. Do not continually charge your phone when the battery is full because lithium-ion batteries can overheat if its charged for too long and can damage and weaken your battery over time
2. If you want your to charge faster, then turn on airplane mode
3. Turn down the brightness of your phone, by lowering to half the brightness it can give you extra 2 hours of battery life
4. You don’t need to close your iPhone apps, because constantly opening and closing apps uses more energy, iOS freezes your apps if you are not using them, except recording audio,playing music and location services
5. You don’t have to charge your phone to 100% all the time, charging to 80% and draining to 40% can optimize your battery life
6. Do not always allow your battery to drain down to 0%, it can damage your phone if you charge it too often, but drain your battery once a month to help calibrate the battery
7. Fetch mail less frequently, because fetching data more often will make your battery drain faster.
8. Do Not leave electronics plugged in if they are not charging, anything plugged into an outlet still uses electricty