- Even though flatulence, burping, and farting are just symptoms which is not a serious disease But if abnormalities are found together with other symptoms It may indicate a hidden disease in the digestive system, such as stomach ulcer disease. gastritis or stomach cancer
- Bloating and flatulence more than 50%, the cause cannot be determined. The doctor will treat you with medication. Including changing diet and behavior But if symptoms are found to last longer than 2 weeks, after taking medicine they do not improve, loss of appetite, weight loss, paleness, jaundice, these may be warning signs of serious disease. which must be further examined in detail
- If you experience bloating, frequent belching, frequent farting, or other symptoms such as heartburn, abdominal cramps, chest pain, or bloody diarrhea. You should see a doctor for a proper diagnosis.
Nowadays, people’s lifestyles have changed greatly from before. Including stress, food, exercise. including the lifestyle and hustle and bustle of each day Gastrointestinal diseases are therefore more common.
Dr. Nattawut Sirimontaporn, a physician specializing in gastrointestinal diseases at Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, stated that the human digestive system From the mouth, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine, rectum, including the organs that help produce gastric juice, including the liver and gallbladder. Therefore, if an abnormality occurs in any organ The digestive system will begin to show various symptoms. Even though the symptoms are only flatulence, belching, farting, which are not severe. But it can interfere with daily life and cause anxiety. Or it may be a warning sign of disease in the digestive system, such as stomach ulcer disease. gastritis Parasites in the digestive tract A burning sensation in the chest, which may be a symptom of acid reflux disease or a serious disease like Stomach cancer
Bloating and flatulence are symptoms of dyspepsia, which is common in up to 25% of people. It causes pain in the upper abdomen. Because the digestive system is not normal. Resulting in bloating Heartburn, abdominal distension and discomfort, often improves and disappears on its own. Or some people may have chronic symptoms to the point where they are unable to live their normal lives.
Causes of bloating and flatulence
More than 50% cannot determine the cause of bloating. The doctor will treat you with medication. Including changing diet and behavior. However, if you find that symptoms persist for more than 2 weeks, after taking medicine you do not get better. Including loss of appetite, weight loss, paleness, jaundice, these may be warning signs of other serious diseases. This requires further detailed examination. In addition, bloating and bloating may come from other causes and factors as follows:
- Congenital diseases : Indigestion may be a side effect of chronic diseases such as gastritis, inflammatory bowel disease , and stomach ulcers. Parasitic infection Gastrointestinal or colon cancer irritable bowel syndrome Or is it an abnormal function of the intestines? In addition, other physical diseases It can also cause bloating, such as thyroid disease and diabetes .
- Food, flatulence symptoms Feeling of gas in the stomach until uncomfortable It may be caused by foods such as vegetables and fruits that have a lot of fiber. If you eat too much, it can cause bloating. In addition, spicy foods, alcohol, high-fat foods, milk and coffee, and eating habits can also cause bloating. especially eating too quickly Chewing little and eating too much
- Medication: Taking certain medications may cause gastrointestinal irritation, such as sleeping pills, sedatives, antidepressants, and some antibiotics.
Belching is the expulsion of air from the stomach. Passes through the esophagus and comes out of the mouth. There might be just sound. Or burp with the smell of food It is one of the symptoms that are often found. Especially those who like to eat food too quickly and more than necessary.
When you burp It may help you feel better. But if you burp often It may be a warning sign of some gastrointestinal diseases. Especially Burp Preaw Bitter mouth and heartburn. It may be the beginning of acid reflux disease. It can happen to all ages and at-risk groups, such as those who are overweight and pregnant women. People who drink alcohol or smoke regularly
Causes of belching
Caused by having a lot of gas in the stomach It causes the stomach to swell and expel air. which causes wind or gas in the stomach It can occur for many reasons as follows:
- Swallowing air or air without realizing it, such as eating or drinking too quickly Talking during meals, smoking
- Eat foods or drinks that cause gas, such as foods high in fat and carbohydrates, yeast, nuts, soda, and alcohol.
- Some drugs, if used in large quantities May cause the stomach to become inflamed, causing frequent burping, such as medications for diabetes, laxatives, and pain relievers.
- Congenital disease causing frequent burping or other accompanying symptoms such as chest pain, epigastric tightness Could be acid reflux disease or gastritis Frequent belching can also be caused by other diseases, such as pancreatic disease, which is unable to produce gastric juice to digest food.
- stress, high pressure Anxiety or other stimulating factors
Fart or fart
Farting or farting is the release of intestinal gas through the anus. which is the result of the accumulation process in the subsystems It might only be a sound, a smell, or both. Medical studies indicate that humans fart 10-20 times a day on average, which is a natural way to release gas that accumulates in the body that can cause bloating. But if there is an abnormal smell and sound or occurs along with other gastrointestinal symptoms It may be a warning sign that the digestive system is abnormal. Or it may indicate health problems such as diabetes, liver disease, and inflammatory bowel disease.
Causes of farting
- Some foods that cause a lot of gas include high protein foods, meat, eggs, nuts, soft drinks and alcohol. For foods that cause farts to have a strong smell, such as kale, cabbage, asparagus, and vegetables with strong odors.
- Swallowing air during chewing, breathing, smoking
- Congenital diseases such as diabetes, liver disease, inflammatory bowel disease
- Eating large amounts of food too quickly
- ufabet https://ufabet999.com
Lots of air in the stomach, frequent farting, what to do and how to prevent problems with flatulence, frequent burping, and abdominal distension.
Both problems with flatulence, belching, and farting are caused by similar causes. Prevention can therefore be done similarly as follows.
- Avoid foods that cause acidity and gas, such as fatty, hard-to-digest foods, nuts, and cruciferous vegetables, as well as coffee, soda, and alcohol.
- Eat not too much each time.
- Reduce talking during meals.
- Avoid allergic foods or food that the body cannot digest
- Do not rush to eat and chew food thoroughly.
- Avoid lying down. or in a bent-over position or wearing the belt too tight after eating
- Exercise regularly Especially if you have to work regularly at a desk.
- Stop smoking
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you find that the cause of your symptoms is caused by medicine.
- Take care and control congenital diseases By seeing the doctor according to appointment
- If you experience abnormal flatulence, belching, farts or other symptoms such as heartburn, abdominal cramps, chest pain, bloody diarrhea. You should see a doctor for a proper diagnosis.
Treatment of flatulence, belching, farting
Even though flatulence, burping, and farting are just symptoms which is not a serious disease But if abnormalities are found together with other symptoms It may indicate a hidden disease in the digestive system. Or it may develop into other diseases, so you should see a doctor immediately to make a diagnosis. and treat effectively
For those who have no indication of having a dangerous disease Doctors may treat it by giving medication and recommending behavioral changes and diet. Including periodic appointments to follow up on symptoms.